Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Checking in.

So, Gametopia, Dungeontopia, and Newstopia are all up and running, although you might notice Newstopia is empty, it's only because I have nothing to rant about yet. I intend to however, probably today and then quite a bit once I return from California. A journey to the west coast should give me more than a few things to run my mouth about. ;)

I even have two new contributers I'd like to announce; Suloyapla in the gaming and dungeons and dragons department, and Kincaide, solely on the D&D blog.

I'll try to form up the random section to get you some nice demotivational posters and other such fun junk for your viewing pleasure. I might expand it to encompass all games and whatnot, so enjoy.

1 comment:

MattR said...

Well, if you're going to set up this with the intent to draw traffic'n'such, I would recommend setting up a paypal and doing the "payment for ads" system that Blogspot has going, if you'ren't involved in that already.

-Silv