Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mission Statement

Yea, so I guess 'Mission Statement' is a pretty grandiose term for what this post is going to be; really I'm just going to outline what my plans for the blog are so when I get high and forget them, I can read this and remember. Great method, works wonders, I recommend it to all.

So, this is going to be a broad categorical blog. I'm going to start with video games because I have all my systems sitting in front of me, but I'll be adding politics, science, and other flashy stuff. I'll also be trying to divide these into sub-blogs, with stufftopia being the massive, conglomerate blog that all the small blogs I create worship. Sort of a megablog, which sounds like some type of monster that you have to blow up at the end of the movie.

Topics shall include:
News (Journalism Major, probably will come up a lot)
Video Games (Nerd, probably going to be just as often)
Politics
Science and Technology
Pop Culture (Movies, Music, Television, etc.)
Philosophical Rants
Funny Crap I Find on Google
Roleplaying Information (Mostly D&D, already said I was a nerd)

This megablog will contain links to the other blogs, and I'll probably do something along the lines of an occasional "hey everyone" in here, because I'm just the type of social butterfly to make friends through a monitor.

For now, peace out my homedogs and homecats, I'm going to get something to drink and think about how I can get this done.

No comments: